Member Associations | 29 Dec 2020
Meeting of the Executive Board Monday 28 December 2020
On Monday 28 December, a meeting of the ETTU Executive Board was held under the leadership of President Igor Levitin.
After discussing the current situation regarding the COVID-19 pandemic in Europe and the ITTF calendar for 2021, the Executive Board decided to:
1) determine the country and the date for the European Olympic singles qualification tournament if it cannot be held in Moscow due to problems with logistics;
2) postpone stage 1 of stages A and B of the 2021 European Team Championship to a date after the Olympic qualification tournament;
3) consider hiring a qualified specialist in COVID-19 procedures and protocols to assist in the preparation for the 2021 ETTU competitions and events;
4) confirm that the Extraordinary Congress, which will adopt the budget for 2021, will be held during the Olympic qualification tournament;
5) create Working Groups to hold presentations of the 2021 Europe Youth Top-10 and the 2023 European Veterans Championship.
President Levitin thanked everyone for their participation and sent New Year's greetings to the table tennis family throughout Europe.
The next meeting of the Executive Committee will be held on Monday 4 January.