Galia DVORAK athlete role model for Youth Olympic Games in Buenos Aires
Galia DVORAK, will be the athlete role model for the upcoming third Summer Youth Olympic Games in Buenos Aires.
Galia is the Chair of the ETTU Athletes' Commission.
She has been playing many years in Spanish national team and in 2017 start to work in ETTU.
Galia wrote 10 facts about herself:
- I can speak fluently 4 languages: Spanish, Catalan, English, Russian. Slowly improving in French.
- I was born in Kiev but my parents moved to Spain when I was a bit less than 2 years old.
- My parents were both pro TT players. My dad was even bronze medalist in World Champs (team event) .
- When I started to play I was a defender!
- I won Spanish senior singles championships for the first time at the age of 13!
- I am a total "Potterhead". I read "Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's stone" more than 10 times.
- My parents and Ovtcharov's parents are close friends. When I was child we would meet in vacation (and of course we would play some TT).
- My full name is Galyna Volodymyrivna Dvorak Khasanova
- Absolutely addicted to Indian food and ice-cream.
- I am not 30 yet and already been 3 times at the Olympics!