ITTF Expands Partnership with GoDaddyPhoto: ITTF
he International Table Tennis Federation (ITTF) is excited to announce an expansion of its sponsorship agreement with GoDaddy, the world's largest cloud platform dedicated to small, independent ventures. GoDaddy branding will be featured at sponsored events for a total of twelve ITTF events in 2018, in locations around the world.
The partnership renewal comes on the back of five event partnerships on the Seamaster 2017 ITTF World Tour which were highly successful in promoting table tennis globally, and in GoDaddy's growing presence worldwide.
As part of this year's sponsorship, GoDaddy will be the Event Major Sponsor and Daily Review Sponsor for ITTF's digital platforms for nine events on the Seamaster 2018 ITTF World Tour and three ITTF World Cup events. The events include:
- 2018 ITTF World Tour, Regular events
- Hang Seng Hong Kong Open - Hong Kong: 24-27 May 2018
- Japan Open - Fukuoka, Japan: 8-10 June 2018
- 2018 ITTF World Tour, Platinum events
- Qatar Open - Doha, Qatar: 8-11 March 2018
- German Open - Bremen, Germany: 23-25 March 2018
- China Open - Shenzhen, China: 31 May-3 June 2018
- Korea Open - Daejeon, Korea: 19-22 July 2018
- Australia Open - Geelong, Australia: 26-29 July 2018
- Austrian Open - Linz, Austria: 8-11 November 2018
- 2018 ITTF World Tour Grand Finals
- Location to be confirmed: 13-16 December 2018
- 2018 ITTF World Cups
- Team World Cup - London, England - 22-25 February 2018
- Women's World Cup - Chengdu, China - 28-30 September 2018
- Men's World Cup - Paris, France - 19-21 October 2018
ITTF President Mr. Thomas WEIKERT shared, "We are pleased to expand our sponsorship agreement with GoDaddy for this year, and the opportunity to work together on more events. Table Tennis has an increasingly strong presence around the world and the broad exposure can help global brands such as GoDaddy achieve their sponsorship goals."
"Table tennis has been popular in Asia and is growing in other countries. GoDaddy is pleased to be working again with the ITTF this year sponsoring Table Tennis Tour Events in countries around the world. Extending our sponsorship to twelve events this year, gives us the opportunity to raise global awareness about GoDaddy and the value we provide in helping people create a powerful online presence for their venture," said Roger Chen, Vice President of APAC Region GoDaddy.
GoDaddy worked with Van Wagner Sports & Entertainment (VWSE) to secure this ITTF Major Sponsor agreement.