Hungarian TTA is searching for national team coach for women team
The Hungarian Table Tennis Association is searching for its new national coach for the Hungarian women national team.
The Hungarian TTA wants to continue its previous traditions in the senior women table tennis and wants to integrate the new generation of U21 and junior players into the senior team. The improvement of the financial conditions of the national teams in the recent years resulted in a stable operational environment for the national teams. This tendency will be continued also in the forthcoming years.
One of the main goals of the Hungarian TTA is to establish a separated women table tennis centre in Budapest which will be the main basis of the Hungarian senior and youth national teams functioning as an academy. The new coach will have a dominant role to build up the academy’s operational mechanisms and she/he has to build a young and ambitious team for the World Table Tennis Championship in 2019 that will be held in Budapest. The Hungarian TTA is looking for a new, open minded coach who can give new impressions, innovative approaches for the Hungarian women table tennis.
The main tasks of the new national coach:
- coordinate and manage the full year program of the senior and U21 national team, perform the daily trainings of the national team
- cooperation with the coaches of the junior and cadet national teams and other national team coaching team members
- participation in the international competitions, events and training camps with the national team
- being in continuous and cooperative communication with the main Hungarian clubs and with the foreign clubs of the Hungarian national players
- contribution to the coach development program of Hungarian TTA.
Requirements for the new national coach:
- previous international experiences on the field of women table tennis
- excellent leadership skills and experience in coordination of senior teams
- ability for teamwork and for coordination of the team members’ workflow
- ability to plan for a long term development program for the current and future senior national players
- co-working with the HTTA administrative staff in the field of the national team’s budget planning
- high level communication skills in English (written and oral)
If you are interested in the national team coach position, please send your CV (with detailed sport experiences), motivation letter and your yearly compensation package expectations for the General Secretary, Dr. Miklós Stocker (firstname.lastname@example.org) until the 7th November 2016. Please write your long term plans, how you would organise the daily work of the national team and how you think about the improvement and involvement of the current youth players into the trainings of the senior team.