Prague hosts the annual Coaching Conference
ETTU / ITTF – Europe Development Program
European Table Tennis Union presents the annual Coaching Conference to be held in Prague (CZE) from Sunday 9th to Tuesday 11th October 2016. The Coaching Conference is part of the ETTU Development Program and it is primarily intended for all European coaches.
The participation of coaches from other continents is welcomed too.
- "Nutrition in Table Tennis" (4 hours)
- What to eat and drink before, during and after exertion
Danijel BORKOVIC (Slovenia), Dr. Med. - Medical and Nutrition consultant STTF
- "Coaching is a Mental Game’’ (4 hours)
- Presentation of mental tools: during practice and before and during competition
Prodromos CHAMALIDIS (France), Ph.Dr. - University Rene Descartes Paris
- "A decade and half is a period of many changes in table tennis (rules,materials etc.) What have we changed in daily practice?" (8 hours)
- Presentation and discussion
Anders JOHANSSON (Sweden) - Swedish table tennis coach and manager
Further details for application to the Coaching Conference will be available and
Contact: Neven Cegnar (email: email@example.com)